Here are some things/stuffs I am loving/living this week.
1. First, and foremost. My Brooks Launch 2’s. I love them. They are like clouds on my feet and I wish I could sleep in them…ok….maybe a bit much but still.
2. I chew gum when I run. Some question folks who can talk and chew gum at the same time. I MUST run and chew gum at the same time or my cadence is completely OFF. Brand? Extra, of course. Orange or Watermelon are my go-to flavors.
3. As I near my 1 year anniversary at work, I find myself almost waiting for the other shoe to drop. I am so in love with my job (minus weekends, holidays, and the occasional snarky person) that I keep shaking my head. Every day is better. Every day I feel like I am making a difference with the best crew I’ve ever supervised. Someone. Pinch. ME. now.
4. Single parenting is tough. We’ve discussed this before. But sometimes we surprise ourselves and realize we CAN do it alone. Going on the better part of the month, alone and – WINNING.
5. Dreadmill runs are extremely difficult for me. But as I ran tonight my virtual RBFF texted me continually telling me I COULD do this. Thanks, Maria.
So at the end of the day, I am living, running, moving, and loving EVERY single step of my life.
Question-what made YOU happiest this week?
I speak my heart out.
Where a little insanity goes a long way
Live, Love, Travel and Laugh (Proudly Pinoy)
A His and Hers Travel and Lifestyle Blog
I'm just a pocket poet.
My journey through pain, hardship and struggle.
Health, fitness and Nutrition help for all
Personal blog where I express everything that goes on inside this ole head of mine. Some of it hurts and some of it is funny but ALL of it is REAL.
Life is a bubble, Make it as delusional as possible!
Art and Lifestyle by Brandon Knoll
Life Hacks and Advice
All I do is eat my fruits, scribble the deets and laugh a little louder :")
Mind • Body • Spirit
Here There Then
Life After Retirement
tales of a jesus-loving writer, her adorable little fam jam, the world's most fabulous weenie dog, grace, travel, love, life, and dealing with a rare and incurable autoimmune disease.
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow