It’s been a while since I’ve posted. We’ve been so busy getting acclimated to our new home and I’ve got so much to learn at my new job. I no longer have a computer, either, so posting from my iPad mini can be a challenge.
That being said, I really want to commit to some solid goals this year. Here’s my list, in no particular order:
1. Start writing again…maybe even start the book I’ve been talking about for years. 3 days a week I want to commit to at least 30 minutes of writing, but hopefully more often than that. I also want to post 2x per week on the blog.
2. Run at least 3 races, but more would be great. No time goals, just more running. Lift weights 3x per week.
3. Lose 10 lbs and keep it off. Menopause has reared her ugly head, and my body isn’t responding well at all. Once we get settled I plan on seeking healthcare, but for now its eat less and move more…
4. Get back in the kitchen. Once each week work to create and/or learn a new recipe or technique.
5. Continue to explore Florida and all the beautiful things it has to offer. So far we’ve visited Disney and Epcot several times, attended the food and wine festival, been to Siesta Key beach, St. Pete beach, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs and Anna Maria Island. Anna Maria is by far our favorite but for a quick trip to a more local beach we’ve been going to Pass-a-Grille beach in St. Petersburg. Here’s a few pics from the past year!!
Highlights from 2017 are:
1. Hubby returning from deployment
2. Disney world family vacation
3. Getting a job at the VA in FLORIDA
4. Moving to Florida (obv!!!)
5. Exploring Florida with my family…
6. Being able to go to Florida in December-sure don’t miss the snow!!
How was your 2017? Have you set goals for 2018?
I hope you all had a great year, and are enjoying the holiday season!!