Today was a pretty hectic day, so this post will be short and sweet.
Today I am thankful for:
- The ugliness in my life, for it helps me appreciate the beauty.
- Two years ago today my husband returned on U.S. soil after being deployed to Iraq for a year. So I am so thankful he came home safely, again.
- Quick dinners for busy nights. I made a large batch of meatballs on Sunday so I didn’t have to cook today! Winning!
- My dog. Even after the hardest day at work, he’s there at the door to greet me and he makes all the “yuck” go away.
- 70 degree evenings. I’ve my slider opened and am listening to the sand cranes wiz by while they sing their evening songs.
What are you thankful for today? Do you have pets? How is the weather where you are at?