I was nominated by Becky over at Strike outs and Sprinkles for the Versatile Blogger award and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Thanks, Becky!!!!
Thank the person who nominated you.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Seven facts about me:
- I was born over 2 months prematurely. My due date was in March sometime, and I was born January 17th. I was only 2 lbs, and was a born fighter, and still am to this day.
- I can’t stand water in my ears after showering. I HAVE to gently clean the water out with Q-tips.
- My dream jobs include Air Traffic Controller (tried while I was in the Air Force but couldn’t pass the depth perception tests as I had to have muscle transplants in my eyes due to being so small-refer to number one), Chef, writer, or professional beach goer…but since that didn’t work out, I do those things as hobbies.
- I was once struck by lightening…well, the bolt hit about 6 inches from my leg, and I “bolted (see what I did there LOL)” straight up into bed. The current traveled through my BOOM box (aged myself there) speaker, shot the cassette tape across the room, through the other detached speaker and blew the cord right out of the socket. Insurance adjuster advised we go to church…straight to church, and thank God immediately that I was still alive.
- I can only drink coffee if its doctored up with cream, sugar, and syrups. So basically I don’t drink coffee. I have on small cup of green tea each morning and that’s all the caffeine I have all day.
- I tried out for (without success) for the TV show “Master Chef” back in 2014 and it was the (read about it here) probably one of the coolest and bravest things I’ve done second to joining the Air Force as a 17 year old (left for basic as an 18 year old 3 1/2 weeks after high school graduation) and relocating my entire family a year and a half ago to Florida simply because we wanted a better quality of life. Wait, that was two additional facts, LOL. OOPS.
- There are very few foods I don’t like. But the list is quite specific: Lima beans, water chestnuts, raw coconut and bananas. Why? TEXTURE!!!
- Second Runnings
- A Petite Slice of life
- Running the Race
- Confessions of a mother runner
- Cindy Knoke
- Pipers Run
- Slacker Runner
- Deb Runs
- Its me Saraa
- Marcia’s Healthy slice
- I didn’t have my glasses on
I hope you enjoy these wonderful blogs!!! Most of these I have followed for quite some time, but a few are new ones that I’ve grown to love! Also, I hope the nominees have time to play along! 🙂