1. I’m officially down 4 lbs. woot. Go go Keto.
2. My dog is awesome. Nuff said.
3. It’s been 15 years since I met my husband and I couldn’t love him more.
4. I love Disney, Epcot etc. We went to the food and Wine fest tonight and it was awesome.
5. Yay for holiday weekends. We took an extra day off to make it a four day weekend as we had some things to take care of this morning. Yay!
Any plans for the weekend?
Health, fitness and Nutrition help for all
Personal blog where I express everything that goes on inside this ole head of mine. Some of it hurts and some of it is funny but ALL of it is REAL.
Life is a bubble, Make it as delusional as possible!
Art and Lifestyle by Brandon Knoll
Life Tips & Hacks for Success
Mind • Body • Spirit
Here There Then
Finding my way from employment to retirement
tales of a jesus-loving writer, her adorable little fam jam, the world's most fabulous weenie dog, grace, travel, love, life, and dealing with a rare and incurable autoimmune disease.
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow
easy, tasty and surprising recipes for everyone
Slow Living & Reading
Las Vegas Travel, Finance, Motivation, & Inspiration
Giving peaceful thoughts intentionally
open your mind to a growth mindset and new perspectives