For those who took read Part 1, and shared your own likes-THANKS! I had fun with this series. We are wrapping the series up with the things I don’t like, so here they are in no particular order-except for number 1, that truly is the number ONE thing I don’t like.
- being lied to…in any form or fashion. Be honest people. It WILL catch up with you.
- body hair. ‘Nuff said.
- Lima beans
- cold weather-to include the white stuff. Mother Nature can keep it ALL.
- water in my ears/nose/eyes
- horror movies
- alarm clocks
- premenopause and all the horror that comes with it #thestruggleISreal
- beer-unless it’s at a ball game
- bad table manners, to include LOUD chewing, elbows on the table and talking with your mouth full. Insert a pic of my hubby-HERE. lol
- being startled. Maybe it’s anxiety thing, but DON’T sneak up on me to “scare” me for fun. I will jump out of my skin, Every. Damn. Time.
- driving at night.
- stuffy noses, especially my own. I NEED TO BREATHE lol
- flossing my teeth
- that feeling you get in your mouth, when you haven’t flossed your teeth
- water chestnuts. It’s like eating chalk. Bleh!
- fake friends, to include fair weather friends and one sided friendships. Somethin’s gotta give, right?
- laundry (this might be my number 2…just sayin’)
- high heels. I look like a 5 year old trying on her Mom’s shoes for the first time when I walk in them. ROFL!
- One-uppers-You know, the people have to have done EVERYTHING, been everywhere and own everything that you do…twice.
- uncomfortable silence
- flying bugs
- people that don’t like Disney
And quite possibly, this list…LOL!!! Maybe I need to just let things and not be so quirky, but nah. I am who I am, LOL
What are some things that drive you batty? Any thing you don’t like that you’d like (haha, see how I did that?!) to share?
Thanks to all who participated in the fun! I just wanted to change things up, and had fun writing these up in my free time. Enjoy!