4 names that people call me:
1. Michelle 2. Chelle Best friend calls me this, as well as some childhood friends. 3. Mom 4. My last name…it’s a military thing.
4 jobs that I’ve had:
1. Fry girl at Hardees-my first job nearly 30 years ago 2. Steak flipper at The Great Steak Escape-I had a mean flip with my spatula, I could also peal potatoes faster than most 3. Airmen (MSgt retired) in the United States Air Force-20 years, and the best job in the entire world! 4. Currently-Histology Laboratory Supervisor. Don’t feel bad if you don’t know what this means-check it on online. It’s a pretty cool job.
4 movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Chef-my new found favorite movie. Have you seen it? If not, it’s a must see for foodies. 2. Breakfast at Tiffany’s-what more can I say? 3. Pretty Woman-BEST. EVER. “In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.” 4. Ratatouille-My favorite animated movie.
4 books I recommend:
1. The bridge across forever-Richard Bach. Probably my all time favorite book. “There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they’re necessary to reach the places we’ve chosen to go.” 2. A light in the Attic. Shel Silverstein. It’s truly a magical book. 3. A return to love. Marianne Williamson. This book saw me through many hard times. 4. Care of the Soul. Thomas Moore. #This
4 places I’ve lived:
1. Duluth Minnesota, (born in St. Cloud MN) where I spent most of my childhood years 2. O’Fallon IL, where I learned true independence. 3. Various areas in the Washington D.C. area-one of my favorite places I’ve lived, although would never want to raise a family there. 4. Anchorage Alaska-Where I found myself, and in turn met the love of my life.
4 places I’ve been:
1. Cancun Mexico-9 glorious days spent with my hubby for our honeymoon 2. Santa Monica California-a little piece of heaven if you ask me.
3. Corpus Christi, Texas-our happy place even in the toughest of times while living in Texas
4. Canadian Borders-God’s Country
4 places I’d rather be now:
2. The Beach-any will do
4. Disney World/Land…either would make my heart happy
4 things I don’t eat:
1. Coconut-the texture kills me
2. Water Chestnuts-see above reason
3. Lima beans if I can help it…
4. …Gosh, I eat most everything…
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Fresh seafood of any kind
2. Brussels sprouts (with bacon of course)
3. Sushi 4. Anything salty, to include chips, fries, and anything truly unhealthy. Darn it. LOL
4 TV shows I watch: (I don’t have cable anymore, and only get one channel, so anything I see is on HULU besides the Fox network)
1. MasterChef-duh 2. MasterChef Junior 3. Chopped 4. Iron Chef
4 things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Running the Grandma’s marathon (my first time at this race) with my sister!!! 2. Visiting my hometown of Duluth MN for the first time in 20 years nearly. 3. Planning some sort of trip with my family-somewhere with a beach would be great… 4. Continuing my decluttering goal as well as working on building my blog and writing more recipes for my cook book.
4 things I’m always saying:
1. “Huh?” -I get distracted easily and my attention span is shot, sorry guys…
2. “Good Morning” – I say it at all times of the day, and 99% of the time with a smile 3. “I know, right” – I think I may be a born again teen with a 15 yr old daughter.
4. “That’s what she said”…because it nearly always makes the most innocent statement, well…funny! 😉
So now it’s your turn!!!!
If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged!