We had gone back and forth on whether or not we were going to go to Epcot’s Festival of the Arts today. With all the storms up north, or temperatures plummeted into the 40’s with gusty winds of 20-30 mph. BRRRRR!! But I am so glad we ended up going despite the chilly temps. Epcot is my favorite of all the parks, and we always end up having a great time. It was the perfect wrap up to my birthday weekend.
Today I am thankful for:
- My family. They have taken such good care of me these last three weeks and went above and beyond to spoil me.
- Yummy food. I truly enjoy a good plate of food and love that my daughters have grown a love for food as well.
- Living within driving distance to Disney/Epcot. We love the parks and festivals and all they have to offer throughout the year.
- Naps. Now that I am in my mid-to-later 40’s I catch a 20 minute cat nap whenever possible. Who knew someone could be SOOOO tired. I blame my inability to sleep more than a few hours at a time.
- Days off. I have tomorrow off, and I tell you what, I am ready for a day of just relaxing!!!
Here are some pics from the Festival of the Arts today:
What are you thankful for today? Have you ever been to the different festivals at Epcot? Are you working tomorrow?