Today was a beautiful day. While not quite “beach” weather for this now transplanted Floridian, the sun was out and the ocean was calling me. We decided to celebrate my 46th birthday today since in fell on a work day last Thursday. Lunch in Tarpon Spring FL, followed by walking around a craft fair and spending an hour on the beach listening to the waves crash completed our afternoon. We finished the day with dinner, at a place called Rooster and the Till in Seminole Hghts FL, which I’ll talk about in a separate post.
Today I am thankful for:
- Living within driving distance of the beach. It truly heals what ails me.
- Simple things like craft fairs and small towns.
- My dog. I swear he loves me more than anyone else on this planet.
- My family. We had such a fun day just bumming around, and I wish my oldest could’ve shared it with us.
- Sunshine. While it does rain here a lot during the summer months, more days than not the sun is available to soak in the rays and erase any stress even if only temporarly.
What are you thankful for? What’s your favorite place to eat out at?