Yup, it’s that simple. I have been finding it hard to come up with topics to write about since I’ve taken a break from racing (although that break may end soon…more to follow) other than posting a recipe here and there. So I am borrowing an idea from my friend Christa at A Voluptuous Mind and make a 2 part post. One, things I like…Two, you guessed it…things I don’t like! Just a few random things you may or may not know about me…:-)
Here’s part one of Things you may not know about me!
Things I like!
- Romance in all forms
- the smell of the air on a fall day
- key lime pie
- crème brulee’
- the beach
- the smell of sweat after the 2nd or 3rd mile of my run (don’t judge-I know I’m weird)
- belly laughs
- Photography…capturing moments with photography makes me smile
- hardwood floors and exposed brick
- fancy restaurants
- music. all forms. But especially Frank Sinatra. I LOVE Frank.
- wine with friends
- cooking gadgets-ALL the cooking gadgets!!!
- seeing people enjoy the food I prepare for them
- that feeling you get when you are no longer runner, but flying…
- hugs where you don’t feel like you have to let go
- lunch time walks
- cold pillows and warm blankets
- challenging myself to chase my dreams 🙂
These are just a few of my favorite things (now you’ve got the song in your head, don’t you?!)!!!!
What are you favorite things?! I’d love for you to share a few of them! ❤
Stay tuned for part 2 of Things you may not know about me…coming soon!