I’ve been blessed to be nominated for the Leibster award for a second time, so thought I’d play along as I find it fun to get to know everyone! Here are my 10 questions…
1. Why Blog?
I blog to express myself, in fitness, cooking, photography and writing. If I can inspire just one person-my purpose is complete.
2. What is your preferred fitness activity?
I am a runner by nature, but also love to bike, weight train, and do yoga (never thought I’d say that)
3. Who do you admire?
I admire many people…but I’d have to say my husband is my biggest inspiration. He works hard, no matter what set backs he may encounter, and never stops movin’ forward.
4. If you could have one food everyday, what would it be?
Sushi. Hands down.
5. Who is on your playlist?
Everyone from Mandisa, to Eminem and Linkin park mixed with a little bit of country.
6. What is your favorite meal/dish?
Anything grilled! My husband is our grill master, and I love complimenting his food with my side dishes.
7. If you can travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
Italy. No question.
8. What would you do with your winnings if you won the lottery?
I would invest half…donate a quarter, and use the remainder to put my kids through college!
9. What do you do in your down time?
Downtime? I don’t have a lot…but I make sure to run 3 times per week, walk, cook, and take pics of my amazing family!
10. Morning person or Night Owl?
Night owl all the way…it’s such a curse for a runner to be a night owl sometimes, LOL!
Now, 10 random facts about me…
1. I don’t have cable, and only miss the foodnetwork/cooking chanel
2. Although I seem outgoing, I am very much a homebody surrounding myself with my “people.”
3. I’ve never been anywhere outside of the United States besides Mexico and Canada
4. I grew up a tom boy, with guns, fishing poles, and dirt under my nails more times than not.
5. As a kid, my favorite show was “Little house on the Prairie” and I still love this show/books
6. I started writing poetry in 6th grade, and love the written word.
7. I am a believer in the United States, the military, and all things patriotic.
8. I never thought I could finish a full marathon…ever…yet I’ve completed 2 full marathon races.
9. I am my biggest enemy, and biggest supporter. It’s a never ending battle.
10. After suffering from some pretty tough times, I have refocused my energy on inspiring others with my quirky story.
My Nominees are:
Ok, here are the questions I’d like to see you answer!
1. What is your favorite distance to run/walk/bike?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. Cooking or takeout?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. Who has been your biggest supporter in your life goals/challenges?
7. Name one food you can’t live without-healthy and unhealthy…ok, that’s 2 foods!
8. Do you prefer to work out in groups, or solo?
9. Name your best accomplishment, of all time!
10. If you could turn back time and change one thing, what would it be?
Now it’s your turn…answer the questions if you’d like, and nominate some of your favorite pages!